Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My second home . . . the LAKE!!

ROOSEVELT LAKE!!! I love being at the lake I feel like I could stay there forever because its so relaxing! In July we went up with Marcus & Cassidy Klingler, then met up with my family on Friday. The whole weekend was a blast, not only because I had a week off of school, but because the water was GLASS and it was just a lot of fun. Here are some pix:
Double surfing . . . I jumped on his back thinking we would fall, and he totally held us up!



Ok I know this looks awfully weird, but I used to do this when I was little. You just strap on as many life-vests you can and you float really high! Try it next time, you'll see how much fun it is!

When the Klinglers were there with us there were black clouds surrounding us so we decided to get off the lake, right as we did sure enough is started raining. And within minutes it was totally poaring like crazy! We were trying to cook and everything was getting wet to we ended up inside the truck eating tacos, passing around all the food, it was so wild be such a memory!

After the rain storm

We got a little bored and tried hitting this little flower on a cactus with rocks. We ended up doing this for like an hour and finally Max got it, what a day.
Yes there were plenty of dear on the camp grounds . . . random.
Cassidy wakeboarding!!
Max & Marcus duking it out.
Maxi doin his thing.
Yes I know I have the coolest dad ever! Just cuz he's getting older doesn't stop him from rippin it up out there on the wakeboard!
My brother Tyson and his beautiful, awesome family! Courtney & Colter.
My mom is the best skier around town, she kills it!
Tyson & I double surfing . . . its harder than it looks!! I drank so much water!

No comments: