Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jaycie's Teeth Cleaning Experience

When I was in school I had such a fun time cleaning my family's teeth! I had a lot of support from them and I hope they know how much I appreciate it! It was so much fun cleaning Colter and Jaycie's teeth. It's such a new experience for them so you really have to warm them up to everything. We played with all the water/suction and dental 'things' and Jaycie did great!

We blew up a glove and made a face out of it.

She didn't mind everything except polishing. She really didn't like the feel of buzzing in her mouth. But she LOVED when we turned her teeth pink cuz that's her favorite color! :)
This is her monkey friend that she loved as well.

Xrays, she's such a cutie-pa-tootie!

ALL DONE!!


3 comments:

Aleia said...

How cute!! I dont know about you but I miss cleaning teeth!! I have been having crazy dreams about my own teeth too. lol.

Willi Nixon said...

Ohhh my goodness she is darling. I can't believe you are done with school allie, so exciting! I'm so proud of you and happy for you

Unknown said...

*****************************
This is such an inspirational story to share...

christmas gourmet gift hampers
luxury christmas baskets online
christmas present baskets
Xmas Fruit Gift Hampers

Keep on keeping on, we're following you
hugs,
Lucy